Print this page
Rolloscope M - Motorized Mammography Viewer
Rolloscope M Manual (pdf) |
Features & Benefits
Rolloscope M Overview
The Rolloscope M series of viewers are effective tools to speed and enhance mammography film interpretation.
With one touch they:
They are designed to relieve time pressure and to make the reading sessions more focused and productive.
- Dim the lights
- Bring up a new case
- Set the shutters to memorized positions
- Return the brightness
With the highest luminance available, the largest film capacity and the longest belt life, they have established themselves as the new benchmark among mammography viewers.
Click to see a larger image of the Rolloscope M - Motorized Mammography Viewer
Rolloscope M Manual
Download the Rolloscope M Manual here.
- Safety Information 1
- General Information 2
- Installation 3
- Operation 4
- Service 5
- Schematics 6
- Maintenance and Calibration 7
- Maintenance Record 8
- Parts List 9
- Price List - Parts
Download a printer-friendly spec sheet
Rolloscope M Specifications
Regulatory US & Canada
CSA Listed for US and Canada under UL Std No 60601-1 and
CAN/CSA C22.2 No 601.1-M90
CAN/CSA C22.2 No 601.1-S1-94
CAN/CSA C22.2 No 601.1B-98
Classification: Class I, Type B
Listed to comply with standards set by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration 21 CFR-892-1890
- Not suitable for use in the presence of a flammable anaesthetic mixture with air or with oxygen or nitrous oxide.
- Continuous operation.
- Degree of Protection Against Harmful Ingress of Water: Ordinary equipment.
CE approved under EN 5501:1998 Amendment A1:1999
Group 1, Class A, ISM Equipment for Industrial, Scientific and Medical Equipment.
Features & Benefits
- Automatically memorizes shutter positions on each frame. No need to push a Store button. The Rolloscope M does it for you, then recalls the setting when you return to the frame.
- Complete control of masking size with four shutters. Control individually with toggle switches or all four with roaming joystick.
- Four preset switches allow storing of favorite mask sizes.
- Luminance seamlessly variable from 3% (350 nit) to 100% (10000+ nit).
- Switches to Full Frame mode with one button. Full Frame mode accommodates 14”x17” films.
- Low maintenance, long life by design. Film belt life expectancy 10+ years. Illuminator fluorescent lamps life expectancy 3 to 4 years.
What's the Control Research Difference?
Engineering for intuitive operation
concentrate on the case, not the equipment
long lasting investment in increased productivity
Equipment designed and assembled by people who genuinely care
we think the users will notice
Technical support second to none
practically eliminates equipment downtime
A small, friendly company
talk to human beings, not voice menus!