Print this page
Rolloscope MD - Motorized Mammography Viewer
Rolloscope MD Manual (pdf) |
Features & Benefits
Rolloscope MD Overview
A future-proof mammography film viewer to ease the transition into the digital era.
The Rolloscope MD retains all the features of the Rolloscope M but adds the space for a digital workstation in the lower half of the viewing area. It could even be used as a full size film viewer at first, and then be converted to digital by simply installing the monitors at a later time. The prior films can then be displayed immediately above the digital images on the monitors.
This is a truly universal mammography viewer, which will continue to enhance viewing and increase productivity for many years to come.
Rolloscope MD Photos
Rolloscope MD Manual
Download the Rolloscope MD Manual here.
- Safety Information
- General Information
- Maintenance and Calibration
- Maintenance Record
- Parts List
- Price List - Parts
Download a printer-friendly spec sheet
Rolloscope MD Specifications
Regulatory US & Canada PENDING
CSA Listed for US and Canada under UL Std No 60601-1 and
CAN/CSA C22.2 No 601.1-M90
CAN/CSA C22.2 No 601.1-S1-94
CAN/CSA C22.2 No 601.1B-98
Classification: Class I, Type B
Listed to comply with standards set by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration 21 CFR-892-1890
- Not suitable for use in the presence of a flammable anaesthetic mixture with air or with oxygen or nitrous oxide.
- Continuous operation.
- Degree of Protection Against Harmful Ingress of Water: Ordinary equipment.
CE approved under EN 5501:1998 Amendment A1:1999
Group 1, Class A, ISM Equipment for Industrial, Scientific and Medical Equipment.
Features & Benefits
- Displays films immediately above the digital images. No need to move between two workstations! A totally superior way to compare prior films to new digital images.
- Standard RS 232 interface allows Rolloscope MD to be remote controlled by an external computer. Could be used to synchronize the film viewer with digital PACS workstation and/or MRS system.
- Automatically memorizes shutter positions on each frame. No need to push a Store button. The Rolloscope M does it for you, then recalls the setting when you return to the frame.
- Complete control of masking size with four shutters. Control individually with toggle switches or all four with roaming joystick.
- Four preset switches allow storing of favorite mask sizes.
- Luminance seamlessly variable from 3% (350 nit) to 100% (10000+ nit).
- Switches between Full Frame mode and Split Frame mode with one button. Full Frame mode holds up to 14”x17” films. Split Frame mode holds two rows of 18x24cm films (6 over 6)
- Low maintenance, long life by design. Film belt life expectancy 10+ years. Illuminator fluorescent lamps life expectancy 3 to 4 years.
What's the Control Research Difference?
Engineering for intuitive operation
concentrate on the case, not the equipment
long lasting investment in increased productivity
Equipment designed and assembled by people who genuinely care
we think the users will notice
Technical support second to none
practically eliminates equipment downtime
A small, friendly company
talk to human beings, not voice menus!